Pages

4.24.2012

Cancer sucks!!! But my God is greater!!!

My friend's husband started chemo today for colon cancer. They just got married last year.  She was divorced from her abusive, adulterous husband and was busy raising her two beautiful daughters.  Then she met him - the one she wasn't looking for, the one God had waiting for the right time.

I know from experience that God is more than able to heal D***.  He will be N****'s strength thru this.  He is greater than cancer! He is more powerful than chemo!  

Praying for my friend and her husband today while remembering our own journey thru the horrible path of cancer.  We are not without hope!

The Lord is my shepherd;
    I have all that I need. 
He lets me rest in green meadows;
    he leads me beside peaceful streams. 
He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths,
    bringing honor to his name.

Even when I walk
   through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid,
    for you are close beside me.

Your rod and your staff
    protect and comfort me.
You prepare a feast for me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
    My cup overflows with blessings.
Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
    all the days of my life,
and I will live in the house of the Lord
forever. 
~Psalm 23

0 comments:

Post a Comment