Pages

5.07.2012

Into the new

Tomorrow is the start of my new job. It's still in nursing but much different from anything I've done before.  I'll admit I'm a little nervous, but excited.

It's taken a year to find this job.  After having to leave my last job in the manner I had to leave makes one a bit discouraged. Then not to have but one call for an interview after sending hundreds and hundreds of applications and resumes...well, I'd just about given up on ever working a regular job again. I'm still struggling with forgiveness of my previous manager.  She was wrong, but I MUST move on and let the bitterness go...for my sake!

I'm still pursuing the missionary application process.  That really is where my heart is and where I'm called to be. This is just a means to paying the bills/paying off debt until the time comes for me to go on the field. I meet with the man who holds the application I need next Sunday.  Praying that it goes well. I'm not sure why he needs to meet with me; we've already had a long conversation on the phone. But I will go if that's what it takes to get the application in hand!

Lots of new...lots of uncertainties...lots of opportunity for God to show Himself strong on my behalf! 

Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 
~ 2 Corinthians 12:9